Color Esperanza

Es mejor perderse que nunca embarcar, mejor tentarse a dejar de intentar, aunque ya ves que no es tan facil empezar. Se que lo imposible se puede lograr, que la tristeza algun dia se ira y asi sera, la vida cambia y cambiará.

jueves, junio 08, 2006

I Can If You Think I Can

You ask me can I do it,
Well don´t understand.
You´re the one to answer,
Because I can if you think I can.
I have the courage and the skill,
But these alone won´t do it.

I must be sure that you believe I can.
Do what you ask me to .
So whether or not I reach my goals,
In your hand I place the key,
Before I can ever reach heights,
I must know you believe in me.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 p. m., Blogger Sonia Tejada said...

Nice! It is always good to have the support of those who are special for us. However, I think that it is your faith in yourself that can carry you on.. and get you to wherever you want to go.

Gracias por la visita y por tu comentario.
Un placer. Vuelve cuando quieras!!!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home