Color Esperanza

Es mejor perderse que nunca embarcar, mejor tentarse a dejar de intentar, aunque ya ves que no es tan facil empezar. Se que lo imposible se puede lograr, que la tristeza algun dia se ira y asi sera, la vida cambia y cambiará.

lunes, mayo 05, 2008

missing u a bunch!




When you look me in the eyes,

And tell me that you love me.

Everything's alright,

When you're right here by my side.

When you look me in the eyes,

I catch a glimpse of heaven.

I find my paradise, When you look me in the eyes.



How long will I be waiting

To be with you again

Gonna tell you that I love you,

In the best way that I can.

I can't take a day without you here,

You're the light that makes my darkness disappear.


More and more,

I start to realize,

I can reach my tomorrow,

I can hold my head high,

And it's all because you're by my side.


ps... i miss u !! Love Ya!!!!!!