Color Esperanza

Es mejor perderse que nunca embarcar, mejor tentarse a dejar de intentar, aunque ya ves que no es tan facil empezar. Se que lo imposible se puede lograr, que la tristeza algun dia se ira y asi sera, la vida cambia y cambiará.

domingo, mayo 25, 2008

Love You Mom!


It takes a lot to know what is love

It's not the big things, but the little things

That can mean enough

A lot of prayers to get me through

And there is never a day that passes by

I don't think of you

You were always there for me
Pushing me and guiding me

Always to succeed


You showed me

When I was young just how to grow

You showed me

Everything that I should know

You showed me

Just how to walk without your hands'

Cause mom you always were

The perfect fan


God has been so good

Blessing me with a family

Who did all they could

And I've had many years of grace

And it flatters me when

I see the smile on your face

I wanna thank you for what you've done

In hopes I can give back to you

And be the perfect Daughter


'Cause mom you always were

The perfect fan

I love you mom!

2 Comments:

At 8:10 p. m., Blogger Unknown said...

jajajajajajajajajaajajjaajajaajajja

y esa fotooooooooooooo?????

ayyy q ollaaaaaaaaaa lol

 
At 10:26 p. m., Blogger Marypili said...

jaja.. Tu TAn bella al Hablar. por eso te quiero tanto.. vamo a regalate un centinela antes de que te vallas que tu cree

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home